We’d like to reassure you that we are continuing to closely monitor COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We recognize the ongoing fast-paced situation could be unsettling and that you may have some concerns about your stay. If you have some concerns about your stay please see our FAQs section below.
What should I do about my planned visit to the Ethan Allen Hotel?
The Ethan Allen Hotel is open and you can continue to enjoy your stay as planned and count on us!
What is your cancellation policy if I need to change my reservation?
We are constantly updating our global cancellation policy to reflect the most recent developments related to the COVID-19 and to offer our guests as much flexibility and planning comfort as possible.
- We allow free modifications or free cancellations for all existing and new reservations for stays until April 30, 2020
- Please note that any modification to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate difference
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies
- For reservations with stays after April 30, 2020, our normal cancellation policy applies
Is your dining restaurant, pool and fitness room closed because of government regulation?
Yes, we must adhere to the government mandates of closing the dining room, pool and fitness room.
What options are you offering for F&B?
We are partnering with several local eateries who will deliver to the hotel for your convenience
What type of cleaners does the hotel use for the guest rooms and public areas?
We have been using are antibacterial and effective in killing viruses, bacteria, and other germs. A complete list is available at the front desk.
- Our entire housekeeping team has a specific protocol in place on advanced cleaning methods to take precautionary, extraordinary steps to ensure the safety of our guest and hotel team.
- In addition to our normal cleaning schedule, we have added 16 hours daily to continuously clean all “touchpoints” in our public areas.
Do you provide hand sanitizers?
Yes. There are hand sanitizing stations available throughout the hotel in both the public areas and for our entire hotel team.